New city centre headquarters building
11,216 sq.m. (120,727 sq.ft.)
423 car spaces
Ardent House is Aberdeen’s new landmark office headquarters development located in a highly strategic location. Prominently positioned on North Esplanade West and with the benefit of full planning consent, Ardent House enjoys principal road frontage in a corporate environment of exceptional quality.
Ardent House has been designed to provide either a high quality office Headquarters building or have the ability to accommodate a number of tenants on a multi-let basis. The building provides excellent open plan accommodation with a high specification throughout, and is arranged over 8 floors with 2 generous reception areas at ground floor allowing for ease of sub-letting or staff/visitor monitoring.
423 private car spaces are available.
The development will target an EPC rating of ‘B’.
- Comfort cooling and heating.
- Raised access floors 150mm clear void.
- Full DDA compliance.
- Ability to achieve a BREEAM ‘excellent’ rating.
- All passenger lifts benefit from ‘excellent’ rating.
- Efficient, regularly shaped floor plates facilitating ease of fit-out.
- Feature, generously proportioned, double height reception.
NDBQ ABERDEEN © 2018. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED